Note: We will review and edit our policy regularly, from time to time, so as the user gets an update about everything in detail.
By visiting https://www.vikteq.com/, you are accepting the practices described in the policy, stating:
- Vikteq does not rent or make any selling of your details to third parties
- Vikteq does not make a step forward to sharing your contact details and other crucial information to the third parties without your consent
- Any information regarding your personal and professional consideration that you provide to Vikteq will be secured and through industry-standard protocols.
Information We Collect:
Vikteq is a professional IT solution company that allows business to distinguish itself in the online market. Thus, in the process of making connections and seeking services from us, there is much personal information that we may require from our users. This is only to help us make sure the services delivered are seamless, smooth, and secured. This information may include but not limited to contact details, financial information to make payments while seeking service from us.
Information you provide to us:
Personal Information: In the duration of being a client of us we may require and collect personal details that make us identify the specific individual or business. This will help us get in touch and contact directly for providing services. This personal information includes name, company details, email address, phone number, and billing details too.
Payment Details: While you use our services, you will be required to make payment in order to utilize the benefits of us working for you to grow your business. We will be collecting certain payment information from you. This can be your credit card details, financial account, billing address.
Identity Verification: We may require your identity proof as a process of verification. Your personal information like date of birth, tax identification number, to validate your identity or may be required by the law. We may also request your certain documents including government-issued identification, photo, or a complete billing statement.
Collection of Third Parties Details: We may also collect following third-party information from you about your contact, friends: Their first name, full name, email address, and contact details. This will only be collected when you provide with us any reference or adding their contact in the message room.
You are not restricted from any statutory obligation for providing us with your personal information. But it may be obligatory to do so, as we will require certain personal information from you when you expect us to deliver services to you. If we do not have personal details of the user, this may restrict us from providing you services at the best. If you have any queries or concerns regarding the collection of personal details, please contact us.
How we use Personal Information?
The information that we collect, process, and store are primarily for providing users the service that they have requested from us. We may be using personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide the user with the services they have requested from us
- To make sure we facilitate the creation of user contract
- To provide a solution and answer to queries about our services and to respond to complaints
- To promote and keep the user up to date about our program, service offered, that may be of your interest
- To conduct analysis research and otherwise strongly build our community by improving our platform.
- To comply with the legal obligations
- For any other purpose by taking your consent, unless you instruct us to withdraw your consent for the same
- To tailor the content that we display to you based on your liking and preferences
- To provide you technical and detailed support
Information Collected from Other Sources:
Information Collected While Using Our Services:
We keep the records of interaction maintained with our clients, all of which include the
support, product, or services, inquiries we have provided.
- Metadata: Your IP address, web page, weblog information and language settings, connection information, and time zone.
- Location: GPS Position
- Device Details: Device type, identifier, device plugin, and hardware capabilities
- Actions: page viewed, time spent on each page, button clicked, navigation, search results, keywords, etc.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When we disclose Personal Information:
The personal information collected by Vikteq may be transferred, held or processed to third parties or on the clouds. Our third parties service providers are involved with us through a contract to use personal information on our behalf based on the following instructions:
Our third parties include,
- Cloud hosting
- SMS Service
- Payment and banking providers
- Marketing analytics
- Security providers
Other disclosers involve:
We combine your personal information along with the information that we gather from you
automatically to improve our service. Your personal details will be provided to the site only to make sure the service requested is offered, and which fulfill the legal obligation, laws, and regulations. In no way attempt to fraud, infringement, illegal activities.
Accessing, Modifying, or Deletion of your Personal Information:
The user holds the right to request access to their personal information that we have stored on our site. If the user wishes to modify, add, update, or edit their information, they are allowed to do us. But Vikteq permit the user only for a specific period.
Most of the information can simply be accessed through a login, into your account. You can also request us for any correction to be made in your personal information. If you wish to make any deletion of your personal data stored with us, we will do it as per your instruction.
Changes to The Policy